Terms and Conditions for Six (6) Weeks 100% CASH BACK GAP FEE
- You must formally enrol, pay the enrolment fee, the 2 weeks bond/deposit and the 2 weeks advance
- You will need to sign a Direct Debit Request to pay upfront fortnightly fees. At the end of fortnight when the Office/Coordination Unit submits attendances via CCMS (Child Care Management System), the educator will receive an Educator’s Payment Statement to show how much CCB/CCR the service receives for each child. You will then receive a CASH BACK for the GAP FEE you paid in the fortnight. Your nominated bank account will be credited for the CASH BACK.
- If you are ineligible for CCB/CCR for any reason, you will be entitled to a 50% discount on the full rate of fees for the six-week period
- Your family/child details must be able to be registered and formalised within the government system (i.e CCMS)
- Your CASH BACK depends on your enrolment. If you enrol for 2 days, you will receive cash back for 4 days in a fortnight within the 6 weeks promotion.
- If your child is absent due to holidays, sick days, public holiday closure etc within your 6 week period, the days are non-transferable after the 6 weeks period